|Info:||Ge ditt omdöme|
"I´m not writing it down to remember it later, I´m writing it down to remember it now."
A pocket-sized weekly planner and a “to-do” book rank at the very top of the list of things people have asked Field Notes to make throughout the years. Each 3-pack contains one 56-page Date Book and two 48-page Checklist Journals.
The covers are made from bright, beautiful Cyan, Red, and White 80#C Vellum paper from Mohawk, stamped with matte Crown foils.
The inside pages are a very light gray 60#T Domtar Earth Choice printed with white and medium gray inks. The Checklist Journals are subtly ruled with contrasting white/gray blocks and a “Slot Screw-Head Device” at the start of each line for marking completed and partially completed tasks. The Date Book displays one week on each page. Together, the two formats can be used in any number of ways as a complete and portable planning system. There’s no single “correct” system for filling in the “screw-heads,” it's left as flexible as possible.
- 01. Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Mohawk Vellum 80#C “Via Scarlet,” “Carnival Stellar White,” and “Via Cyan,” stamped with Crown Foil by Nu Wave Die Cutting & Finishing, Chicago, Ill.
- 03. Innards: Domtar Earth Choice Vellum 60#T “Gray,” with a fine, 2-color application of “Frost White” and “Winter Sky Gray” soy-based Saphira inks.
- 04. Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05. Bound with a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the “Founding Fathers of the Staple.”
- 06. Corners precisely rounded to a 3/8" (9.5mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- 07. Checklist Journals: 19 items per page. Date Books: one week per page.
- 08. Memo book dimensions are 3-1/2" × 5-1/2" (89mm × 140mm).
- 09. FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 10. All FIELD NOTES memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 11. UPC: 858493003646