|Info:||Ge ditt omdöme|
01. Proudly printed by the good people of Burke Printing, Lake Forest, Ill.
02. Cover: Graphic Wood Technologies PureVeneer cherry wood veneer, bound to brown kraft paper with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of "Dachshund Nose" black soy-based Toyo ink.
03. Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 50#T "Bright White," with a fine, 1-color application of "Double Knee Duck Canvas" light brown soy-based Toyo ink.
04. Cover and innards printed on a Komori G40 40" 6-color printing press.
05. Bound by a Mueller Martini Bravo T 6-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill, and William J. Brown, the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
06. Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a Challenge round-corner machine.
07. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
08. Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm).
09. Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
10. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.